Keypoints from the Q4 Earnings;
- Tesla officially sold over 936K electric vehicles in the global market, despite facing a shortage of computer chips
- Demand for electric vehicles were much higher than supply
- Revenue rose 65% year over year in the quarter, while automotive revenue totaled $15.97 billion, up 71%, according to a Q4 Tesla statement
- Elon Musk said that, Tesla is focusing on developing autonomous vehicle tech, to scale up the production at new factories in Austin, Texas and Berlin.
- Cybertruck release date postponed till end of 2021